Mmmmm, whoever invented the bacon taco shell, I like you.
There are loads of scrumptious issues you may pile into a bacon taco shell:
- hen, lettuce and ranch dressing (my favourite)
- scrambled eggs, or an omelet
- precise taco fillings – taco meat (make sure that your combine is sugar-free!), lettuce, bitter cream, and cheddar cheese
- lettuce and tomato – the final word BLT!
- steak, iceberg lettuce and blue cheese – like an inside-out wedge salad
I’ll be trustworthy, it took me two tries to get this proper, nonetheless, it’s not tough. I hope these directions are higher than those I used to be working with! 🙂
How to Make a Bacon Taco Shell in Under 5 Minutes
Servings: 1 taco shell
Prep Time: 1 minute | Cook Time: four minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 2g Net Carbs| 220 Calories | 18g Fat | 3g Carbs | 13g Protein | 0g Fiber
1. Find a massive, microwave-safe bowl, and hold 5 full bacon strips alongside the facet, barely overlapping them in order that they cook dinner collectively (pardon the messy microwave, bacon grease is messy!) You may also weave them collectively if you happen to so need. If the strips are tremendous lengthy, you should utilize kitchen shears to trim them a bit.
2. Cook the bacon for about 4 minutes on excessive and verify on them. If you continue to need to hold cooking, attempt for an additional thirty seconds. Watch your shell fastidiously because it cooks. I attempted 5 full minutes directly and burned them, badly!
three. Let them hold, or fastidiously place them onto a taco stand as soon as they’re completed. As they cool, they’ll get arduous and switch into the “shell” you need. The longer you cook dinner them, the more durable the shell can be. Before they cool utterly you can too trim them to create a taco shell form.
four. Fill your shell together with your desired components, and luxuriate in!
If you’re drooling over the picture of the hen tacos then ensure to take a look at my tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos recipe subsequent.
(Visited 1,991 instances, 7 visits right now)